Blazing Trader is one of the good for nothing software that has been going around for days. It has been designed to fool you and take away your hard earned money. This software which has been designed by Johan Strand and his brother Lars is nothing more than a phony trick for trapping you.
These developers have claimed that with this software you can earn around $440,000 every single month. Although the claim seems to be attractive I don’t think this is quite possible to earn this huge amount of money in real life trading.
Blazing Trader Software – Fake System Review Exposed
I made a brief investigation into this matter and found that the software is full of loopholes about which I will discuss in this review. So, if you were thinking of investing into this software then let me tell you that you should first of all go through this article so that you understand what actually this software has to offer.
What is Blazing Trader?
Blazing Trader is an automated binary options trading software. This software is said to have been developed by Johan Strand and his brother Lars. According to Johan, you will be earning $20,000 per day if you invest in this software.
He claims that he developed “Heuristic Logic Minimizer” which is a “blazing fast math algorithm”designed to reduce the Boolean functions that make computer searches faster and gives traders the edge they are always looking for.
He also added that his brother developed a system that has a success rate of 75%. But after they combined the “Heuristic Logic Minimizer” with the system developed by this brother Lars, its success rate has risen exponentially and he quoted that “You never lose, not a single time”.
Well if you think carefully while going through the story mentioned above. You will understand that it is a well-made story and actually it is pretty convincing.
But these are nothing more than a bunch of lies. So down below I have listed all the results of my investigation and you will be quite surprised to see what I have actually found.
Blazing Traders : Legit or Scam?
Blazing Traders is like any other scam, it has all the features of a scam. I have come across many of these scams and they always contain the same things. So down below is the list of my investigation results.
- Suspicious Video: The video that you come across is quite suspicious. There is nothing in the video except the owner blurting out some well-rehearsed lines. And showing you some pictures of different false achievements for pulling you into a trap laid by the scammers.
- No Proper Information: If you visit the website you will notice that there is no proper information. There is no way of even contacting them; there is no live chat feature, support team, phone number or any way of contacting them. The only thing provided is an email, which can be ruled as unreliable. So basically here is a big communication gap.
- Fake Owner: The so called owner of this software Johan Strand is a Paid actor, who has been hired by the scammers to feed you a bunch of lies. In the video, he mentions that he and his brother Lars are the owners of the software and shows us a picture of his brother.
But that is actually a stolen image; in fact, all the images in the video are stolen from some other sites. The information provided by him about himself that he has been a professor at the National Institute of Technology, Zurich and at the Department of applied Mathematics is a big fat lie. This person has appeared in other fraudulent videos too.
- Questionable Website Age: The fake owner claims that he and his brother have helped people to earn money for the past year. But in my investigation, I have found that the website was registered on 2016-08-31 that is just 2 months ago. Even you can check the domain age of this website; all you need to do is copy the domain address and paste it in who.is.
- Fabricated Testimonials: The testimonials provided on this website are fake too. These are actually stolen images which have been provided with bogus bank details and hyped up claims for fooling you. The scammers may have tried their level best for making this look legit but failed miserably. The photo of the person named Brock Idriess shown in the above picture is actually made up character because this picture has been stolen from some online journal and has been used by the scammers for their own website.
- Bogus Algorithm: “Heuristic Logic Minimizer” and “blazing fast math algorithm”; these are actually nothing more than some fancy word used by the so called owner. These fancy words have been used for making you believe in them. The explanation about the algorithms is totally a nonsense and is nothing more than just well-rehearsed lines. Actually, there is no algorithm at all.
- Lame Website: The website of this software is quite lame. This shows that how lazy these scammers have been. The website has not been made properly and at the first look, you will understand what I am trying to say.
- No Listed Brokers: No brokers have been listed on the website. So, the question which arises here is that how can a successful software run without any broker?
- Not For Free Trading Account: It has been mentioned in the video that the account is available for free but that is not the case actually. You need to pay $250 and you will not be able to use any older trading account, you have to create a new account. The cheating brokers will charge the money from your credit card.
So these are the results of my investigation and you can check them out for yourself.
Final Verdict: Blazing Traders is not trustworthy!
So after taking all of the above-mentioned points into account it can be concluded that Blazing Traders app is a fraudulent software. Binary Options trading is one of the easiest ways of earning money. And these scammers have exploited this platform for looting the life savings of people.
It has also been seen in this video that how low these scammers can fall for taking people’s money. I would recommend that you stay away from this software and search for a trustworthy software. Judge that software carefully before investing your money into it. So in simple words, it can be said that Blazing Trader is nothing more than a Scam!